Do you know how to read auras?
I‘m just beginning to learn how to read my own! As a beginner, I am following guidelines from texts and receiving lessons from those around me that have more knowledge in this area.
Here is a simple way to try to see your aura color:
1. Sit in a dimly lit room in front of a clear area of wall & relax (deep breaths or a mini-meditation/body scan will do)
2. Stretch your arms out in front of you with one hand facing down & the other facing up toward the ceiling
3. Squeeze your hands together in this position for 1-2 minutes, then reverse hand positions (the one that was down should now be up and vice versa), and keep squeezing again for 1-2 minutes
4. Put your hands at your sides and then slowly raise them up with your palms facing each other. Bring them slowly together into a prayer position with hands almost touching until you sense a point of resistance. Your hands should feel like they are attracting together like magnets, but your palms should not touch
5. Lightly half-focus your gaze at the area around your hands (like you’re zoning out)
6. You may see a halo of light around them with a color. Note the color. You may also feel a pulsing or tingling sensation. This is your aura.
Color meanings! If the color is bright & clear, you house these positive aspects. If the color is muddied/dark, you house these negative aspects.
Red: vibrantly active, physical energy (or anger, ego & high sex drive)
Pink: unselfish love, sensitivity, spiritual healing
Orange: healthy sexuality (or self-indulgence & slyness)
Yellow: intellect, warmth, and compassion (or a fearful, resentful, lazy person)
Gold: sign of saints or godly beings, an aid in protection
Silver: erratic mental energy, illusion, mental illness
Green: balance, growth, spirituality (or envy, greed, deceit, depression and selfishness)
Blue: independent spirit, deeply healing color (or stubbornness, dogmatism)
Violet: seeker of truth, intensely spiritual person
Gray/Black: depression, negative emotions
Brown: materialistic person, good business person, organizational skills
White: highly evolved, spiritual being, saint, holy mystic presence
What color do you see?
Love cupping is like normal cupping in that it has all of the benefits of regular cupping, with a heart-shaped twist.
So, what is food therapy?
In Chinese medicine, food has been used for thousands of years as a way to heal the body. All foods have different properties, such as warming, cooling, bitter, pungent, sour, spicy, etc. You can use these properties to your advantage based on your own individual constitution and the time of year! For example, everyone should incorporate these foods into their diets this summer because they help cool the body: